Sunday, June 14, 2009

FOOD!!!

The girls got to eat!!! I can't believe they are getting so old so fast. For a few weeks now though they have been watching us, following food from our plates to our mouths, wanting to intercept it. So, we thought we'd give some cereal a try. We got THE FUNNIEST video on our real camera. The little camera only got the normal not-so-funny part. After it shut off Zach said he wanted to try some, so I let him. He tasted it and out of reflex did the dry heave face. He thought it was so gross! Then we all started laughing, so he buried his face in his hands and started chuckling too, like he knew he was so funny. What a jokester. Man, I wish we got it on camera so you could see it. I don't know how to condense my camera footage though. Sorry!!! ;)
Zach and I feeding the girls. It was so cute. Kate loved it. But Kara had just eaten and wasn't too hungry.




This is a good picture of the response...Kara didn't really care, and Kate wanted to eat everything in site. It was SO funny.



Our little munchkin, Kate.
Who do you think won?


2 comments:

Julie said...

They are getting so big! I would have loved to have seen Zach's reaction to the cereal, but your description was pretty good...I could totally picture it!

Buddy said...

Come on Jason, you're slippin'