Day 3
Mom and Dad, affectionately known as Papa and Mare-Mare, (my mom's name is Mary) got home and we got to spend some fun time with them and with Jason and Kamry at the resort pool where they were staying. Again guys, thanks for the fun times and kid help!!
.JPG)
Mare-mare and Kate. There is actually this picture of my mom as a baby that looks A LOT like Kate. Maybe the Kate's looks mystery is solved?! I'll post it later.
.JPG)
Me and my
Californian Girls. They must have been hungry! I am so happy they got to wear these suits finally! I bought them on a great sale before they were born!
.JPG)
Zach absolutely loved playing ping-pong by the pool with Papa and Mare-mare.
.JPG)
Zach's keeping his eyes on the ball. Good work. Cute pic!
.JPG)
Playing with Uncle Jay.

Love the expression on this one.

Auntie
Kamry and the girls
.JPG)
They had this great little spray park. Zach's favorite thing was chasing me with the big spray gun.
.JPG)
Real funny Zachary.
2 comments:
Wait....did they stay in the Lawrence Welk resort in Escondido? My family totally stayed there when Kienna was a baby...anyway, it looks a lot like this...
Cute pics, I love Jason's face in the pool with Zach, looks like a great trip! And the twins are getting so old! So cute!
Post a Comment