Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well, That Stinks...

We came home from our walk in the park and found this...SO SAD! We parked it there at 11 AM and our neighbor said it was like that at 3 pm when he got home. It just frustrates me that someone could be so dishonest. I tried to think, well, maybe they didn't know they hit it. But it was hard enough to crunch the door in and swing the back of the car toward the curb about 6 inches. You can see the skid mark on the road by the tire... Anyway, we can still drive it, but have to crawl in through the passenger side. That was fun this morning doing it in my skirt on the way to church. HA! At least we can open it from the inside. It is getting fixed in the 22nd. So lame. Thank heaven we weren't in it.

At least it was only the one door.


Awesome skid mark.


This is how the car was when we found it. We didn't park it like that. That is A LOT of movement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to our car although they hit both doors and took the mirror out too. Did you find a good place to get the work done? I still haven't taken ours in.

Julie said...

That it so frustrating! It's times like these when I guess I like unsurance. Sorry for the hassel!

Cathi said...

Wow!!
That happened to me too...only it was me that hit my neighbors car when I backed out of our driveway in Florida. How does the backend of the cars across the street from you look?? LOL!