Sunday, June 14, 2009

Justin's Birthday!!! The BIG 26!

The old man himself.
We barbecued shishkabobs and had fresh pineapple and this yummy frozen strawberry desert that Justin's mom used to make. Happy Birthday honeybuns!
Some of our party guests. We were lucky enough to have Jeff and Maria Hughes stay at our house. They are our old neighbors that moved to Medicine Hat. Anyway, here are their boys Thatcher and Carson. Fun times.I have been waiting for the girls to be able to wear these dresses and shoes since January and they finally fit. This picture was mainly to show how cute they looked, but I thought that Justin should hold them since it was his birthday! :) So, here is the Birthday boy and his girlios. So cute.

The problem with taking pictures of two babies: Kate looks so cute in this one and Kara...well...

Then they switch and Kara gets the oh so cute award and Kate gets the "that's one of the awesomest faces caught on camera" award. She was blowing raspberries. SO FUNNY! Anyway, thank goodness for digital cameras.


Kara and I matched too well not to take a picture! :)

...or two... :)

While Kate was getting her beautyrest, Kara was hamming it up. She has a very fun, happy personality and LOVES attention. Doesn't any baby? Anyway, she is a sweetie and lives up to her middle name...JOY.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Those ARE cute dresses! I want to have more girls just to put those on my babies! And you look GREAT! HAppy B-Day Justin!

Leslie said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how much the girls have grown. I'm glad I get to move up there soon so I can be there to watch them grow.
PS Happy Birthday Justin! Sorry we didn't call you.